I turned 12 to a "Fallen" theme this year. My mom totally surprised me with it and it was the best birthday. Mom brought donuts and Jack in the box to school for lunch and the whole lunch rooms sang to me it was pretty cool, like a big b-day party. Everyone told me "happy b-day all day long," it was a good day. When I can home from school I was surprised and had no clue my mom did a Fallen theme, my favorite brand. I have these red Fallen shoes and for my b-day I got the matching back pack from my parents. Now that I am twelve I am in the Scouts and a deacon in the young mens at church and last weekend my dad took me to the Conference Session for the Priesthood on Saturday night and then to Red Robin for dinner, it was a fun night- Spencer came too since it was his b-day.
No comments:
Post a Comment