Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Jacksons. Dad, Michael and Kimmie looking thru pictures in a album of old family pictures.
The Nativity, I am in there to the left I was a sheep this year I am bent over with fur over me, haha.
A video we wathced on Jesus and his life.
The group of kids, there are a lot now.
I think maybe I was ready to get to bed to see what Santa brought to me, not sure why my eyes would be shut otherwise?
Getting my pjs from Santa on Christmas Eve.
Grandma got me a cell phone, cool.
Our Christmas card wall and nativity under them.
Christmas morning.
Maybe I should have put a shirt on for my pictures.
My favorite present my lap top!
All of what Santa left under the tree. We had a great Christmas this past year, I love that time of the year and the birth of Jesus and time with my family. It's all the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment