An early Christmas present from mom and dad, our own suitcases to pack for the Great Wolf Lodge with our favorite treat found inside our suitcase.
But not before we went to the Noble Christmas party, me up to the bat at the pinyata.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Noble were there.
When we first arrived to the Great Wold Lodge.
Up to the Throne in the Snow
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Cub Club with the little ones.
The big lit up tree in the lobby, it snowed inside every night which was pretty cool.
Making a shirt souveneir
My green crocks that came with my Paw Pass
Playing XBOX KINECTS
Spencer and I are under the big bucket of water below getting drenched.
Wand Game, I even got a compass this year. Bre and I played every night until 11pm when they turned it off.
I slayed the dragon on the quest with the magi.
No comments:
Post a Comment