I played on The Auburn Youth Soccer Association in the Fall for Fall Soccer, we were the Cougars and the neighbor Nathan and my cousin Harrison played on our team.
I was #77, we had a big team so kind of a funny number but it was lucky for me.
In action with the soccer ball.
Spencer and me before our 1st game.
The six kids, me and my bros and sisters.
As you can see we had a good time at the Puyallup Fall fair!
I was a bit dizzy after the Gravitron!
Corn on the cob
Enjoying a foot massage after hours of walking and being on the feet, felt so good!
My favorite act on America's Got Talent "Fighting Gravity!"
I ordered the t-shirt for my b-day!
2 comments:
Jarom- You look great out there, in action, on the soccer field!
Wow, looks like you've been busy kiddo!
Post a Comment