Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Blessings

We went to CDA Idaho to be with the family over Thanksgiving break, we had a lot of fun with everyone. We had did alot of fun things, here are a few.
Emily and I with our buzzing creatures that we made, they buzz around and move all over the floor.
Turkey dinner is my favorite, not all of the sides but the basics: Turkey, MASHED POTATOES, corn, jello and rolls!!! I can eat them all day every day, mmm mmm good.
Bowling.
Look at this cool pumpkin that grew in my grandma and grandpa Nobles garden, it looks like a great grandpa pumpkin with viens and wrinkles, it was really cool and I am going to get some of the seeds.
We made these bags with glitter paint before we ate turkey dinner. I am thankful for Thanksgiving and all of my blessings that I have. I enjoyed the break from my school work for awhile and now I can't wait for Christmas Winter Break.

This was my second time at a roller rink, I'm not as good at it as BreAnna but I fell much less than the first time. I had fun with all of the games that they played on the rink. My uncle Charlie won one and got a slurpee from the snack bar as a prize.

No comments: