
Last night for family home evening we got to open one present under the tree. All of the kids in my family got a different Nutcracker. I have a Nutcracker collection and I usually get a new one every year. This year I got a COP one.

Winter break came early for us this year. We have a ton of snow and more is supposed to come in tonight, I love it. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we are going to Grandmas house, hopefully we will make it with all of the snow! I am excited to see my cousins and family, hopefully we will have fun and hopefully the food is good. I hear g-ma is doing bingo at the Christmas party and I think Santa will come but not the real one. We always do the baby Jesus story, last year I was Joseph so we will see who I am this year. I think my new cousin Mazie will be baby Jesus she was born last week, even though she is a girl she is still a tiny baby. I am excited for Christmas and it will be a white Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment