
I've been busy creating and building cool stuff over break! Today I found out that my remote control car that I got from Santa was broke due to Spencer (he had sat on it and it fell down the stairs) so I decided to take it apart and to rebuild it. First I hot glued most all of the wires together so they wouldn't get into the way, then I took the left over pieces from the plastic that had broken off and screwed them back on then I glued the other plastics together (it sounds easy but it was really complicated!) Then I painted half of the plastics dark blue because they had scratches on them. Last I glued the red lights on to the each side of the edges, it took me about an hour to do this...it turned out pretty cool and it still works!

This is my skate board that I built, it came with two boards and eight wheel and two settings so I got to build it however I wanted. It took me a long time I built it a few days ago and it was harder than I thought to use all of the tools to build it but I had a good time in the end (after a bit of frustration.) I tested it outside yesterday and it worked good, I'm not the best skater I'm just a beginner but I had fun. Practice makes perfect!
2 comments:
Wow Jarom! That is so awesome that you were able to put back together your car and build a skateboard! I am impressed!
Jarom, I'm so proud of you for building those all by yourself! I know it was a challenge for you at times w/ the skateboard and lining up all of the wheels in the right holes so it would fit together properly but with patience you did it! You are such a good kid and I love you very much!
Post a Comment