It's All About The Science!
I grew these crystals in a ship wreck kit that I got for Christmas, they turned out pretty neat and were fun to watch grow over time.
I also put together this volcano and then erupted it with my dads help, we used a packet of stuff mixed with club soda to make it work. It didn't blow as good as I had hoped but it was cool.
Here is me with my Science project. I chose a building beaches topic this year.
Both Bre and I made it to Districts with our Science Projects, they are this weekend. These are the T-shirts this year, I like them better than last years.
Also it looks like my blue lobster is really trying to molt again! He has been working hard at trying to rip his armour off, it's kind of like he is trapped inside wanting out really bad.
I grew these crystals in a ship wreck kit that I got for Christmas, they turned out pretty neat and were fun to watch grow over time.
I also put together this volcano and then erupted it with my dads help, we used a packet of stuff mixed with club soda to make it work. It didn't blow as good as I had hoped but it was cool.
Here is me with my Science project. I chose a building beaches topic this year.
Both Bre and I made it to Districts with our Science Projects, they are this weekend. These are the T-shirts this year, I like them better than last years.
Also it looks like my blue lobster is really trying to molt again! He has been working hard at trying to rip his armour off, it's kind of like he is trapped inside wanting out really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment