
Here are my old "holy shoes," maybe I should have worn them to church since they were holy, ha ha! See, I wore them so much I wore a big hole in the bottom of them which wasn't too dry with all of the rain we have been getting.

Well at least I know I got some good wear and tear from my last pair of shoes. I like to play four square with my friends which works the bottom of my shoes pretty well dashing and dodging for the ball. My socks were all as holy as my shoes had became so heres my new shoes and sock to match, finally!

This is how I look at night these days, my Spring allergies are already setting in- no fun! I picked out some glasses this weekend and I can't wait to get them in a week. After I got my eyes checked in school I realized that I needed them and had no clue how bad my vision had gotten, both my dad and mom are or were blind, my dad had surgery when he was younger so he can see now but maybe it's hereditary. I m going to go see the hail and wind storm outside now, it's crazy out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment