Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MOLTING

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

I can't believe I was home and got to see my lobster when it molted. Molting means that the lobster sheds its shell with a new shell under it, it kind of looks like it is giving birth, it was really cool to see and watch! I just got out of the shower and got dressed because I was at my dads shop after going to G-ma Jacksons and to the family fun center with my cousin Gavien and as I went to feed my lobster I noticed that it looked big and chubby and fat and it was squirming around alot. Then I yelled to my dad that I thought it was molting and he said no, it's not. But sure enough it really was and then I yelled to my mom to hurry with the camera and she came running up the stairs and got a little bit of it on video and pictures so here they are! I am giving the shell to my science teacher Mr. Pitzer.

Video

This is the remaining shell.

Also, I was in the Newspaper today the Courier Herald for Bonney Lake/Lake Tapps on the front page, my friend Layton and I were for the Veterans Day Concert I was in for School & Scouts, my dad is going to try to get a copy of it so I'll post it later.

No comments: