Sunday, November 9, 2008

Coconuts and The Roof is Falling!

Yesterday after my last Soccer game (which we won by the way, the score was pretty close though at 3 to 2) the whole family besides Bre who was still with her friend Amilia at a wrestling match, we went to Winco to get some groceries. My soccer banquet was held today on Sunday and I choose not to go since it's the sabbath and it was at a pizza place, so my mom and dad let me pick out a coconut at Winco. Coconuts are cool, this is a picture of it along with one that's hollowed out with a zipper that my grandma Noble gave to me as a souvenir from a vacation last year. I don't like to eat them though. Last night we also got to go over to visit with grandma Jackson while my parents went on a date, uncle Brodie came over with my cousins and put in a video of his wedding to my aunt Stephanie and it was so funny because I was so little in the video.

Today after church BreAnnas bed broke and collapsed, maybe from all the jumping and dancing that her and her friends do on it. I thought I was taking a picture but it was set to video so here it is. My dad was at a meeting after church so when he got home he had to fix it.

No comments: