
I realized that I haven't posted on my blog in awhile, I have been writing in my journal this summer though when I do my chores. I found these pictures on our computer to add to my blog but I will have to take some more with either my mom or
Bres camera, mine isn't the best. I have my own room now, we sold the pool table and now Spencer and Josh share a room which used to be the bonus room. They have race car beds so now there is room for the new baby. My dad is turning the living room downstairs into a game room now though and combing it into a computer room office too. We have been doing a lot of switching and moving around with the rooms. I have been doing fun stuff lately. I went to camp invention and had a really good time, I also painted my bike at my dads shop a cool red and black faded color with a skull at the front, I went to Idaho for the 4
th of July, also we did fireworks with the neighbors before we went, my friend Nathan and I had a lemon aide stand to earn quarters to play video games, we had some really hot weather in the 100 degrees mark, I've done a bit of school shopping, went to Scout camp but then ended up getting the flu and throwing up so I missed the last part but that was okay
because it wasn't as fun this year as last, I still have scouts in the summer and our rain gutter
ravada where you make a boat is coming up soon, I got a scorpion after working hard at for my dad and earning the money and he is cool his cage was on the floor but we just got a stand for it so now it's up higher which is probably safer, I still have my blue lobster but his tank is having issues right now, the water
chemistry must be messed up because we totally cleaned it out and put new chemicals in it and it still looks mucky green so I'm not sure what I will do next. Summer is going really fast but we still have a bit left. I have Mr. Lopez this year in school for 5
th grade, none of my good friends Layton, Henry, Austin or
Dashawn are in my class which will be strange since they were in my class for the last two years. But I am excited to have Mr. Lopez
because I heard he is a good teacher and fun. I am playing soccer in the fall which I am looking forward to. It is funny watching Spencer with the little kids play this summer. I think that is about it as far as anything major that is going on right now.
2 comments:
See you've added some new music to the blog!
Ya
Post a Comment