

I got my weblows badge last Tuesday at our Scouts Picnic for pack meeting, it was also the Rain Gutter Regatta. My dad and I worked on my boat at the shop. Also both my grandpa Jackson helped me and my grandpa Noble helped with the design so it was pretty cool that they all were able to be a part of it. I just finished before the actual function and after getting home from the shop at 5:30 pm, it started at 6:00pm I was able to take a shower to clean up and test it out in my parents bath tub before we left. I ended up coming in first by a long ways each time I raced, it was a lot of fun! We had hot dogs and hamburgers and a pot luck, we brought chips (cheetos) and oreos since mom just had my baby sister Brooklynne. They made a huge ice cream sundae for dessert that everyone took a scoop from with all the toppings, whip cream and cherries on the top- it was cool! I spent the night at my friend Layton's house afterwards and then went to the ward primary carnival in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment