Only 15 more days of school left until summer break.

We made smores and told ghost stories at Grandpa and Grandmas home over the weekend.

Riding my skate board to the school next to the grandparents house.

Playing baseball at the school with my family and cousins.

My dad took me for a ride on Uncle Mikes motorcycle chopper.

The other day my lobster had gotten out of his tank. In the morning when I went to feed him before school, he wasn't in the tank. I started to panic then I looked on the floor and saw him in the corner next to the wall and Ellie's bedroom door. I yelled for my mom since I wasn't sure what to do. She said put some cleaning gloves on for protection in case his pinchers try to claw at me and just to pick him up. I did and dropped him back into his tank. He started shaking and convulsing like crazy all over the tank like he was in shock and filling up with water or something. It was kind of scary to watch but after the seizure like shaking episode he was fine and seemed happy to be back in his tank. I moved some rocks around so hopefully he won't escape again any time soon. He had climbed up on a rock and then on the water heater and out the hole that is cut for the water heater. I guess he's just getting too big or too smart or just maybe both.
No comments:
Post a Comment