Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blake Island






I went to Blake Island with my dad and his Scout Troop camping and on a canoe trip over to the Island. It was so much fun and on a scale of 1 to 10, it would be a 9. I really like to go camping. These pictures were taken with a camera phone so this is as large as I could get them for some reason. We went gooey-duck and clam digging and looked for crabs also. We searched for hidden treasure and found it. Well not really but we followed a map from geocaching and found it, it was started in 2003. You leave something and get to take something from the hidden treasure. This dad who came on the campout had some piro-stuff that he put in the camp fire to turn it blue. We didn't get much sleep at all, it was kind of cold and someone in the tent next to us was snoring so loud. That's two weekends in a row for me. Last weekend I went to my frined Seans b-day slumber party and we didn't go to sleep at all.

No comments: