Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ocean Shores Fun

I had fun in Ocean Shores with my family and cousins this weekend!

This is me on the beach. When I stood in the sand in the water, when the waves would come in the sand would move back and move me along with it, it was fun. Kind of like a ride.

This is my pirate kite. I did a lot of kite flying over the vacation. It was fun to fly kites.

This is me helping Ellie to get her kite to fly in the sky when we were at the Lions Club for the Jackson family reunion.

I even flew kites at night with my family.

We got to ride 4 wheelers and go-carts on a fun track on sand-rails.

Here I am with BreAnna, Spencer, Zoeie, Ellie and Gavien before we hit the track.

My 4-wheeler was turned down kind of slow for me, but I still had fun I just wish I could have gone faster.

This is a Lion fish that is poisonous, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionfish but sometimes it gets along with other fish. I saw it at the Shilo Inn when I went out to eat lunch with my family and cousins. I think I want one of them for my b-day with a lobster. I got a real scorpion that is preserved on a key chain for a souvenir at the Ocean.