Monday, August 18, 2008

My New Big Cactus

This is my new cactus. It is pretty big compared to my other ones. I bought it myself with some money that I earned from working with my dad. I have been working a lot with him. I bought the cactus at Fred Meyer, it was on sale at 50 percent off because it is the end of the summer season. Also my cactus seeds came in the mail for 30 different varieties that I will plant when I get some pots and soil to plant them. I cant wait to see them grow.
I am excited to go camping in a few weeks. I get to take my quad to ride it at the camping ground so I cleaned it at my dads shop, we still need to change the oil in it. I also am helping my dad to paint his quad parts so he can put his together. Last night we went to grandmas house to have my aunt Stephanies birthday party. We had fun and had a pinyata, I felt a little sick to my stomach after I went in the hot tub but I felt better today when I woke up so I went to work with my dad.
Tonight we built a fire with my friend Nathan in his yard in the fire pit to make smores. I burnt my finger when we started the fire though. After that I had family home evening with my family and then took a shower to get cleaned up and now I need to go to bed because I am tired.

No comments: