Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Post

Gardner Snake Alert! My friends and me found this gardner snake in the middle of the road. I kept him for a day until my dad said that it was going to die if I kept it too long so I gave it to the neighbor girl, she has a aquarium for it. Hopefully he will live. So this is my first post on my new blog. I am excited to go to Ocean Shores tomorrow with my family and to see my cousins. Last year I found a dead shark at Ocean Shores in the sand on the shore right by the water, it was almost buried. Today I made a deposit in my bank account for $20.00 that I earned from working at my dads shop last week. I worked really hard all day long and took apart a red jeep, grandpa was only going to pay me $15.00 but grandma gave me an extra $5.00 for working so hard. I also ordered some cactus seeds online, I found a really good deal for 30 different cactus types for only $1.25, then shipping was $2.00, I'm looking forward to getting them so I can plant them and see them grow.

2 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Yikes! Snacks scare me to near death! You are one brave kiddo!

Heidi said...

Ewwww! Snakes are scary! I like your blog!