Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update


I decorated these cupcakes for a cake walk at school for the Fall Festival. I had to miss the festival, a soccer game, my primary program practice and a class movie becasue I went camping with my dad and his scouts. We had a fun time though and plus my dad said he'd take me to the movie "The City of Ember" for my b-day this week. We are reading the book at school. I got picked to be a Dolphin Reader at school, we get to ride a bus to go to a Retirement home to read to the elderly a few times a month, I had a good time last Thursday doing this. I am aslo on the student senate this year for my class. I am having fun with soccer. About the camp out, there was this sneaky bird who kept on stealing our food, off of plates and even from our hands, my dad scared the scouts by throwing rocks into the bushes at night becasue they kept on being snaeky by starting the fire when it was like 1:00 in the morning and time to go to bed. I am excited for Halloween and my b-day.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Cool Story love the cakes you ROCK!