
I am ten years old now. I had a fun week. For my birthday I got to bring cupcakes to school, go see the movie The City of Ember with dad and to
McDonalds, and then we had
cinnabons and I went on a scavenger hunt to find my aquarium for my blue lobster. I also got to see Grandma in the morning.


I went to Laser Tag with my friends for my birthday party on Saturday. We had a good time. Austin, Hunter, Layton, Charlie, Shawn, Theo,
Dashawn, Tanner, Joey, Henry, Nathan and Uncle Micheal and dad came to play Laser Tag.


I tried to blow all ten candles out in one blow, but it took two.

I am being a Star Wars
Jango Fett for Halloween. We went to a
Halloween party at Grandmas house after my party at Laser Tag on
Saturday night. I am tired and its been a long weekend I think I'll go to bed now.
2 comments:
wow jarom that is real cool maybe I can come to your party next time. I wanna see your new tank.
love gavien
I just got a bluelobster for it!
Post a Comment