I got a pet! it is a tortoise my grandma bought it. It is a Cherry- Head Red - foot - tortoise I named it lemon head. She bought it for me because I washed her fence.
When we came up to see you guys I had a fun time seeing all your super cool pets, I especially liked holding Lemon Head, I was impressed with how friendly he was, most turtles, that I've seen tuck their heads inside their shells when they're taken out of their cage, Lemon Head didn't seem to mind.
1 comment:
When we came up to see you guys I had a fun time seeing all your super cool pets, I especially liked holding Lemon Head, I was impressed with how friendly he was, most turtles, that I've seen tuck their heads inside their shells when they're taken out of their cage, Lemon Head didn't seem to mind.
Post a Comment